Thursday, March 26, 2009

The First Post!

So here we are.

I have joined the ranks of the blogosphere and added my voice to the literally millions of others. Joy. What am I doing here you ask? Well, to be perfectly honest I about to embark on a new leg of this crazy little journey we call life. I am about to graduate college, move to Nashville, move in with my best friend, (hopefully) find a job in the advertising world, seek out an incredibly attractive and talented woman to con into a relationship, AND hopefully write a bunch of songs along the way.

I figured I didn't have enough on my plate, so I'd start a web log. Or blog as the kids say.

My plan is to record my perceptions, misadventures, and sometimes even my "not-quite-insane" thoughts about writing ads, writing music, writing a blog, and of course my personal life. Who knows, I might even throw in a few classic internet rants. Those are fun.

I will do my best to A) Update every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. B) Respond to any comments you people leave me. C) Keep it relatively clean for the childrens, and more importantly my parents.

I realize this was boring, but its 3:30 AM and the first post always sucks. See you Sunday.

1 comment: